Friday, July 17, 2009

MY CRAFT AREA


The first picture is something I have done within the last few days. I found the phrase on another blog but changed the wording so that it would flow better. I used Cricut vinyl and the Base Camp font. Yes, that is a curtain rod over it. I thought it would be nice to hang things on. Right now on each side are some runners that were my grandmas. I have some half aprons that I could put on it too. Probably gonna have to do some antique shopping to find some other things for it.
The second picture is my small scrapbook space. It is small but works great. I am making use of the butcher block Jarrett made. It works perfect. I would rather stand and work than sit. I feel like I can work better. My favorite find was the red canvas baskets. They work perfect and keep me organized. The only thing I really need now is the black trim around my peg board AND a sewing machine table!!!!! I hope to find one of them at a garage sale or antique store.
I told Jarrett the other day that I will get this room exactly like I want it and then we will move. Hmmmm, maybe then I can get the Ikea desk and bookshelves I want, lol!


2 comments:

  1. Had to giggle--- of course... you're right. If you get the room fixed it's Murphy's Law that you will have to move. I like your space! and your mix of sentimental vintage (from your G-ma) and efficiency and color! Looks like a room of a very productive craftswoman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my room is no more. I was kinda sad about it. We are now expecting our third child. So, that means that I had to give up the room! Hopefully I will get everything organized again soon and get to creating!!!

    ReplyDelete