Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'M BACK

Well for those that don't know I am going to be a SAHM. Yes, since our third little one has arrived I/we decided it was the way to go. After school care for two and childcare for another one tends to add up and on top of that there is still a house to clean, laundry to do and meals to be cooked. So come Monday, I will be full time cloth diapering, meal planning, craftin mom with two 5 year olds and a 10 week old! Hmmmm......sounds like I might be a little bit busy.

As you can see I posted CUTE flannel that I bought for Eli some pants. I have some fabric to post for aprons AND I have 6 aprons made that I need to sell!!!! That doesn't count the ones that are cut out ready to be sewn up. YIKES!

Well more to come soon..........

No comments:

Post a Comment