Thursday, February 10, 2011

RECIPES

Well I haven't gotten much sewing done in the last week or so. I decided to start cooking out of a cookbook I have had for sometime. We have done this for 3 weeks so far. Here is a list of what I have cooked:

Asian Meatballs
Tuna Melts
Ham, Cheese and Veggie Scramble
Chicken Cacciatore
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Grilled Chicken with Roasted Red Peppers and Mozzarella
Chicken and Veggies
Spicy Turkey Bean Chilli
Scallops and Veggies over Penne
Tuna Patties
Sassy Meatloaf
Brownie Pie
Grilled Turkey Herb Burger
Cranberry Apricot Chicken
Pork with Tuscan Beans
Southwest Meatloaf
Seared Scallops with Firey Salsa
One Dish Chicken Enchilada
Roasted Veggies

The menu this week is:
Picante Pork Chops
Turkey Cutlets with Orange Sauce
Turkey Sausage with Peppers and Rice
Beef Patties with Sauted Onions and Peppers
Don't have to cook Friday!!! YAY!

Oh, I forgot to add that these are all Weight Watcher Recipes. So far I've lost 7 pounds! YAY! Jarrett doesn't weigh but he can tell he has lost some.

No comments:

Post a Comment